Microblading Brows- $600
This method simulates natural hair like stokes giving most natural and realistic results.
Powder Brows- $600
This method creates a soft powder looking effect. Gives the same illusion of a powdered brow product would.
Combo Brows- $700
This method uses both Microblading and powder shading for a more defined and structured brow.
1-6 months- $160
7-11 months- $200
12-18 months- $250
EYELINER - Eyeliner tattoos takes approximately 5 days to heal completely. The client is advised to keep the area make up free and clean during that time. Ointment such as Aquaphor is applied 1-2 times daily to keep the area from irritation.
LIP COLOR TATTOO- IMPORTANT: If the client has ever in their lifetime had a cold sore/fever blister they need to have a script of Herpes B medication to prevent an outbreak. Take as directed by your physician.
Lip color tattoos take about 3-5 days to peel. The client is advised to keep the area hydrated with an ointment like Aquaphor from getting dry at anytime during the healing process. The client must keep the area clean and make up less.
MICROBLADED BROWS & COMBO BROWS
- DRY HEALING Its exactly what it sounds like... Keep those brows as dry as a bone.
I have a unique method of healing called dry healing which I absolutely swear by. I truely believe that our facial skin produces enough sebum and oils to protect and hydrate so any additional after care balms, oils and patroleums are not necessary. Dry healing allows the skin to breathe, allows crisper strokes and better pigment retention.
Following strict instructions will ensure your strokes remain crisp and do not blur out.
- DO NOT get wet for 7-10 days. Immediately after the procedure a small amount of Aquafor or grape seed oil will be applied to protect the area.
- DO NOT EXCERCISE FOR 7-10 days unless its light to where you are not dripping sweat. Sweat is worse than water as it contains saline and saline is actually used to remove pigment. Give your body a break and your brows will thank you
- Do not sleep directly on the treated area
- Do not pick or stratch
- Do not apply makeup on the treated area for 7-10 days
- Avoid swimming, saturating your face in water, saunas
- Avoid glycolics, retinols, anti-acne, anti-aging products for at least 2 weeks. This will result in loss of pigment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning bed for at least 2 weeks
- Do not wax, tweeze or thread at least 2 weeks after procedure.
TRUST THE PROCESS!!!
Even though scabbing and flaking can take 7-10 days. Your brows will go through some stages for about 3-4 weeks. They are NOT complete until the second session is done. My clients and I get a kick out of this funny meme because it's SO accurate!
- PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING -
Upon booking an appointment a $100 non-refundable retainer is required. THIS COMES OFF OF YOUR TOTAL and is not an additional fee. By submiting the retainer upon booking you agree that you have read and will comply to all terms, conditions, appointment policy, pre/post aftercare and the commitment to your appointment. Also, if you are booking a touch up you must book Tuesdays-Fridays. Saturday requests for touch ups will be declined as Saturdays are reserved for new clients. Thank you!
Appointment Policy & Payments
In order to book your appointment a $100 non-refundable retainer is required to hold your appointment time. This ensures that you are serious about your commitment and appointment time. This retainer comes off of your final total. However, if you change or cancel your appointment or fail to show up, or even get the consultation and decide not to have the rest of the service done you forfeit your retainer so please choose your appointment time wisely. This is due to the high level of clients also wanting to book.
$400 is due at your first session. This pays for half the session PLUS secures another $100 as a retainer for your second appointment- the same cancelation policy applies to the second session too. This means if you change or cancel you forfeit that $100, which means you will lose that $100 balance and owe double as you will have to resubmit a deposit plus the $150 if its over the 6 week limit. If it is within the 6 week limit you will owe $100 at the second session. Exceptions can no longer be made.
-Second session- The remaining balance is owed if you show up to your scheduled appointment
- If you have a session that you fail to show up at/no call-no show you will have to call and pay the full total up front prior to rebooking. This insures me that I am not taking a loss if you decide not to show up for your appointment.
If you have a paid remaining balance and you no call no show you will be asked to pay that balance upon booking your next perfecting session. If you don't have a balance but no call no show to your perfecting session you will be required to pay $150 upon booking your next session. No calls and no shows are not only extremely inconsiderate but also inconvenient to those who may have wanted that appointment. If you no call no show for more than one appointment we will on longer service you.
-If you show up to your session and get cold feet and decide not to have it done you forfeit your deposit so please be 100% sure about your commitment
- Pricing does NOT include gratuity. It is standard to tip your tattooist/cosmetic tattooist
- If you are more than 15 minutes late you may forfeit your appointment, deposit and have to re-book all over again. The remaining balance will be owed upon rescheduling your appointment if you fail to show up for your appointment.
- Street parking is available. We are in a residential neighborhood. Free two hour street parking is available. Myself or the shop will not responsible for any parking tickets
- If driving to our location give yourself a little extra time for parking...
Being in a busy city these are things to be mindful of :)
- Bring valid ID
- Eat something prior to your appointment
- Remember NO coffee, caffeine, or pain medication prior to your appointment.
Permanent Makeup, Skin Care, Makeup, Healing and more...
Full Lip Blush- $600
Lip blush gives the illusion of a beautiful stable tint once healed. Colors are mixed and customized during the consultation within the session
Ombre Lip Blush- $500
This is our version of tattooed lip liner. However, instead of a blunt line we whip shade the color toward the center of your lip resulting in a more flattering and puckered look.
Birds of Prey Artistry
Lash Enhancement- $250
The thinnest line is tattooed between the lash bed to define the eye and make the lashes look fuller
Price depends on thickness of the line we are creating and if we are tattooing both the top and bottom liner.
Gives the illusion of realistic freckles and beauty marks.
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session procedures. You are required to come back for at least one touch-up before it can be determined that your work is complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled at 4-8 week intervals. Be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected for the final outcome for the first few days. Your brow tattoo will go through stages of looking darker, then lighter to sometimes non-existent. Do not panic. As this is the nature of the healing process. New skin develops over the brow area and once that new skin exfoliates you will see the true color reappear around week 3-4. This is why we wait 4 weeks before your touch-up session so proper changes (if any) can be made for lasting results.
Your Brows are Sisters NOT Twins
We’ve all heard the old adage “brows are sisters, not twins.” So why isn’t symmetry a good thing when it comes to eyebrows?
Well, Because no one’s face is symmetrical! Meaning that your bone structure and facial features are different from side to side.
And a symmetrical face is not as appealing as you might think! Check out these symmetrical celebrity experiments!
So if your facial features revel in their asymmetrical glory, shouldn’t your brows too?
This is why I do not use stamps, stencils, or the golden ratio when designing and microblading eyebrows.
With the hairstroke method we get an extremely natural looking brow enhancement, that is nearly undetectable.
What To Expect At your Session
At your appointment I will apply a topical lidocaine for 35-45 minutes to ensure you are comfortable during your procedure. After I remove the lidocaine we discuss your desired shape and pigment. I will measure and map your perfect brow shape. You can make any adjustments to the shape prior to starting. There are no surprises in this service. You see and confirm your shape before I proceed.
All needles and blades are disposable. Strict sanitation and sterilization is strongly enforced. I will then create tiny strokes into the skin with cosmetic tattoo pigment, press pigment into the cuts then allowing it soak in for 5 minutes. I repeat this process 2-3 times each time numbing for a few minutes in between.
Although there is no downtime and most clients do not experience redness and swelling. It is always best to avoid these procedures within months of an important life event such as weddings. Procedures may take longer than expected to be complete under some circumstances. If you are planning a vacation it is recommended you get your microblading service done at least 2 weeks prior to your vacation to allow proper healing time or just wait until you return. Sun protection is strongly advised.
- Chemical peels, retinols & topical medications should be discontinued at least 1 week prior
- Avoid blood thinning medications 72 hours prior to your appointment. Please consult with your physician before discontinuing any medications.
- Caffeine/alcohol/advil should be avoided the day your appointment. These thin the blood, I always know because clients tend to bleed much more which can effect the retention of pigment.
I cannot tattoo you if you have the following contraindications:
- Bleeding disorders
- If you've used accutane within the last 6 months
- Have had botox injections within 2 weeks
- If you are under the age of 18