Lip Blush Philadelphia: Add a Pop of Color to Your Lips
Lip blush gives the illusion of a beautiful subtle tint once healed. Colors are mixed and customized during the consultation within the session.
IMPORTANT: If you have ever in your lifetime had a cold sore/fever blister/oral herpes you will need to obtain a prescription from you Doctor and take as prescribed. If you have a history of such and are not taking an anti-viral we will not be able to perform your service.View pricelist
Give your lips a natural and youthful look with our lip blush service in Philadelphia. Lip blush is a form of permanent makeup that adds a flush of color to your lips, giving them a natural and full appearance. Our trained technicians use a special pigment and technique to mimic the look of a natural lip blush.
With lip blush, you’ll no longer have to worry about constantly reapplying lipstick or lip gloss. Plus, the results can last up to 2 years with proper touch-up, saving you time and money in the long run. Book your appointment today and add a pop of color to your lips with our lip blush service in Philadelphia.
Lip Blush post-care is very important to the appearance and longevity of your new lips. Please read the following aftercare instructions carefully:
Immediately following the procedure, lips will feel dry, chapped, tight and tender to the touch. They may appear swollen and bright in color.
For 4 hours after treatment, apply light pressure on lips with a clean paper towel, to remove any lymph. After 4 hours, start applying ointment (Aquaphor) as needed to keep lips constantly moist
No kissing, rubbing or friction on treatment area
Apply ointment on lips several times a day. Keep lips moist at all times. Avoid oily, spicy and heavily seasoned food and drink with a straw. After every meal gently rinse and clean lips with water and pat dry, then re-apply ointment.
Between these days, lips will begin and end the process of peeling, and color will lighten by 30%-50%.
Do not pick or rub your lips and let the peeling happen naturally. Continue keeping your lips moist!
Lips are done peeling, color is light. You may return to normal routines. Lips will continue to heal, up to 6 weeks. Every week more color will surface, it is important to continue keeping lips moist to get the best color at the end of the healing phase.
Your lips are healed and you’re feeling unstoppable!!! Just add some lip gloss and go! In most cases it requires two treatments to complete the lip transformation.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post treatment:
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- Exposure to UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the treatment area
- Touching of the treatment area except for when applying the post-care ointment with a cotton swab
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the treatment area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact us immediately, to discuss further instructions.
Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odour.